REACH MORE SMALL GROUPS AT ST. PATRICK CHURCH
REACH MORE SMALL GROUP LEADERS
What is “Reach More” and Small Group?
Small group is a place to encounter Jesus. We meet you where you are as we read, pray, discuss Scripture and apply what we discover to our lives. There are co-ed mixed, women, men, and couples groups.
St. Patrick Church is a faith filled community where we grow closer to Jesus and engage others by sharing the Good News. God’s grace is poured out on those who seek to know Him personally. Reach More is designed to help us deepen our faith and grow in connection with Jesus and others. One way we can do this is by joining small groups that meet weekly for approximately 6-8 weeks. Your small group will pray, read Scripture and discuss how it applies to you personally. Small groups are about friends helping friends follow Jesus!
“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”
What makes Small Group different?
- Instead of an instructor explaining things, it’s a spirit filled conversation discussing what the scripture means to you and hearing what it means to others.
- You start out as a small group of people and become a faith community.
How does it work?
- Every time you read the Bible, you’ll notice some special word or phrase that jumps off the page that you never noticed before, even though you heard that story dozens of times.
- This is what feeds the discussions we have in Small Group.
When we encounter God’s Love, how can we fail to share that love with others? Let’s share together the Joy of the Gospel!
Here are what participants are saying about Small Group:
- “I discovered I could have a personal relationship with Jesus.”
- “It was an amazing experience. I wasn’t sure it was “for me” at first and I absolutely loved our small group experience. No matter what stage of life and where you are in relation to your faith journey, there is a place for you, the experience meets you where you are and purposefully moves you forward.”
- “It will change you in many wonderful ways.”
- “Worth every second. Makes Sunday Mass experience much more meaningful. One learns to listen to Scripture in a new more enlightened way.”
- “In every case we have enjoyed our interactions with other members of the groups, and I’m often humbled by the depth and intensity of the faith journey of others. The dedication of so many strengthens my own faith and encourages me to work harder to apply its teachings in my daily life.”
- “My best experience has been the making of new friends with others who share my faith beliefs. Learning about other faith journeys enriches my own in many ways.”
Connect…Engage…Belong! We look forward to a beautiful encounter with Jesus together!
Reach More Small Groups will begin forming again for the Fall Season in September of 2022. For more information, please contact Brian Eyre at firstname.lastname@example.org.