Parish Cemetery

St. Patrick Cemetery was established in 1904 and is located at 460 N. Union Street, Kennett Square, PA 19348.  The cemetery property continues to be owned by St. Patrick Church and the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.

Rules & Regulations of St. Patrick Cemetery may be found by clicking here or by contacting the Parish Office at 610-444-4364.

St. Patrick Cemetery purchased a Columbarium in 2019, which provides the option for a family to entomb rather than bury the urn of a loved one.  The Columbarium has both large and small niches and has the capacity to hold up to 144 urns.  For more information, please contact the Parish Office at 610-444-4364 or click here to read a pamphlet on the Columbarium at St. Patrick Cemetery.