eGiving – Enhancing Stewardship through Electronic Funds Transfer
St. Patrick Church is pleased to introduce “Enhancing Stewardship through Electronic Funds Transfer.” We have partnered with Parish Giving to offer this program to all of our parishioners. So you might be asking yourself, “why eGiving?” Here are just a few benefits for parishioners to donate online:
- Parish Giving is Payment Card Industry compliant and uses the strongest Secure Sockets Layering encryption technology available.
- No more searching for the checkbook or Sunday morning stops at the ATM machine.
- You can pick the day of the month for the recurring contributions to be processed.
- You will be able to print out a report detailing your contributions for the year.
- To get started, click here and follow the easy registration instructions.
- Stable monthly contributions.
- Significant reduction of parish administrative costs.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Parish Office at 610-444-4364 and ask to speak with our Business Manager Marie Elliott.
Thank you for your generosity and support of our parish!