SAINT PATRICK CHURCH IS OPEN
Let us keep our eyes fixed on Jesus as we make our way back to the in-person celebration of the Mass.
Praise be to God! The day we have prayed for has finally arrived. Churches throughout the Archdiocese of Philadelphia resumed the Celebration of public Masses on Saturday, June 6. As a result, the Archdiocese of Philadelphia previously launched an initiative aimed at achieving this goal, “Arise!: Restoring Catholic Life After the Pandemic.” Further information about this program can be found at http://archphila.org/arise/.
We at Saint Patrick Parish have missed seeing our parishioners and look forward to welcoming more of you back each weekend! Please know that the decisions regarding how Mass will be celebrated and how the parish will operate in these days have been made with great prayer and consideration for how we can safely and effectively serve our community both spiritually and physically. As we are now in the Green Phase of our statewide reopening, all of us need to do our part to make sure that our return to Mass is a peaceful, reverent, and safe experience for all. Below you will find our parish guidelines for coming to Church during this time of transition. In addition, you will find helpful resources regarding COVID19 and faith communities.
Finally, please keep in mind that the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation is suspended until further notice. This means that no one is obligated to come to Mass. Those who are sick, elderly, or with other pre-existing conditions are encouraged to stay home. We will continue to live stream the 9:00 AM Mass each Sunday until further notice. Please be assured that you remain in our prayers and, as such, we ask for your prayers for our Parish community.
The Celebration of Mass and Parish Activities during the “Green Phase” at St. Patrick Parish
- Guidelines for Those Who Choose to Come to St. Patrick Church in the Green Phase
- Guidelines for In-Person Meetings at St. Patrick Church in the Green Phase
- Liturgical Directives for Advent & Christmas During PA Green Phase – Per Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Liturgical Directives for the Green Phase – Per Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- CDC Interim Guidance for Communities of Faith
- An Act of Spiritual Communion
- Rosary Campaign for an End to the Coronavirus – Join us online, by phone or in spirit as we pray the Rosary asking the miraculous intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary to put an end to the coronavirus and to bring restoration to those most severely impacted by the pandemic. Monday through Thursday at 8 PM provided by the Philadelphia Archdiocese Office for New Evangelization.
- A Prayer for Protection in Time of Pandemic – provided by the Knights of Columbus
- COVID-19: A Prayer of Solidarity – provided by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Spiritual Resources during the Coronavirus Restrictions
- CDC Guidelines for Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility
- CDC Guidelines for Those at Higher Risk for Severe Illness
- Mask Guidance for Children per PA Dept. of Health
- Universal Masking FAQ – PA Dept. of Health
- How to Talk to Children about COVID-19