The Archdiocese of Philadelphia and the Diocese of Wilmington offer excellent opportunities for education.
St. Patrick’s is blessed to have the capacity to offer a $1000 subsidy per child, grades K – 8 for St. Patrick’s registered, active parishioners who attend mass each Sunday and place $15 per week in their Sunday envelopes. These grade schools include:
- Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary School (A.K.A. Assumption BVM) in West Grove
- Saint Agnes School in West Chester
- Saint Cornelius School in Chadds Ford
- Saint Maximilian Kolbe School in West Chester
- Thomas the Apostle School in Glenn Mills
To apply for the subsidy, please write a formal letter addressed to Father Rogers with your request, indicating the school, and mail it to the Parish Office at his attention. If accepted the Parish Office will then send a letter to the school and to your family stating that your request was approved. If you have any questions, please contact the Parish Office. If you have any questions, please contact the Parish Office at 610-444-4364.