Jubilee Year Committees
Saint Patrick Parish is excited to announce the following Jubilee Committees. These groups help to steer the 150th anniversary celebrations. While there are five distinct committees, they also intertwine and support one another for the various events that are planned.
Are you interested in joining a committee or taking on a leadership role during the Jubilee year? If you are interested in learning more about a particular committee or a committee’s event, then simply reach out to the designated contact through the links below.
- The Community Committee connects Saint Patrick parishioners with the wider Kennett Square community and beyond during the 150th anniversary celebration.
- Organizing: Golf Outing, Mushroom Festival participation, Kennett Run participation
- Contact: Meghan Cascarelli
- The History Committee collects, shares and celebrates the many special memories and moments from the rich and vibrant history of Saint Patrick Parish that spans 150 years.
- Organizing: Time Capsule Event, Parish Picnic
- Contact: Anne Williams
- The Liturgical Committee supports our Pastor and Parish Office Staff in organizing special liturgical celebrations that will take place throughout the Jubilee year.
- Organizing: Kickoff Mass, Oblates Feast Day Celebration, 40 Hours, Parish Memorial Mass, Ecumenical Thanksgiving Celebration, Closing Jubilee
- Contact: Madeline Curry
- The Social Committee provides opportunities for all parishioners of Saint Patrick Parish to gather together during the Jubilee year to celebrate our rich past, vibrant present and bright future ahead.
- Organizing: Reception after Kickoff Mass, Baseball Game, Oktoberfest
- Contact: Michael Curry
Youth and Family Committee
- The Youth and Family Committee organizes opportunities for children, teens and their parents/guardians to engage with one another as the parish celebrates its 150th anniversary.
- Organizing: Outdoor Movie Nights, Oktoberfest, St. Patrick Family Day at YMCA
- Contact: Leo Gilmore